As a growing business, we’re often looking for great people to join the team. Take a look at the positions we currently have available:
Major Signage/Exhibition Company, Coleman Group, produce and install a diverse range of signage products.
We are looking for someone full time to join the Fabrication section (FABframe).
The role involves working directly with our FABframe product, this includes, and is not limited to:
- cutting & constructing aluminium profiles/frames
- problem-solving client build plans & concepts
- liaising directly with our account managers & production staff in regards to construction & installation methods
Onsite training is available, experience is preferred but not necessary.
For more information on the product please visit – www.FABframe.com.au
We are looking for people with a good attitude & good communications skills with longevity in mind.
This position requires a person with the following attributes:
- Problem solver
- High attention to accuracy and detail
- Experience with joinery installation, shop fitting & basic carpentry (framing, fix etc.) preferred but not essential
- Ability to read and decipher CAD plans
- Reliable and customer service focused
- Positive, motivated and enthusiastic individual willing to learn new skills
- Some basic computer skills
- Team orientated
- Excellent communication skills
- Current drivers licence essential
- Candidates with previous experience in the signage industry would be a benefit but not necessary
- Plenty of overtime available for the right person.
Salary will be based on experience and suitability to the role.
Please send resume to email@example.com